How We Work
Our workflow is as follows
- Contract & Schedule of work
- Project phase
- Functional Testing
- Guarantee of workmanship
We provide a tailor-made service to suit your requirements – we can do the whole project, or just the bits you need and whatever you need, you can be sure that the quality of our work is of the highest standard.
- Installation Only – you’ve ordered your new kitchen and have plans from the kitchen supplier or maybe you’ve drawn them up yourself and you’d like your new kitchen professionally installed.
Bespoke – As well as installing ‘off-the-shelf’ units, we can also manufacture bespoke individual units specific to your own kitchen giving your kitchen a unique feel.
- Full Project – you’re researching having a new kitchen and would like to discuss options, cost up plans and have your dream kitchen installed. We’ve fitted many kitchens and we are happy to share our experience of what works well to ensure that you maximise every available square metre.
- A Helping Hand! – You’re are competent DIYer and confident to take on most of the installation yourselves but need a little specific help with the electrics and gas installation or fitting the worktops
- Kitchen Refurbishment – you don’t need a new kitchen, but would like to update your existing kitchen with perhaps, new integrated appliances, new doors and handles, a new sink or gas hob.
Whatever the scope of our involvement we will complete all work to the highest standards. Electrical work is carried out in accordance with Part P by Elecsa approved installers and all gas connections are made by a Gas Safe engineer. We don’t do ‘short cuts’ or ‘quick fixes’.
We are open and transparent with our pricing. You can see an overview of our price list to give you an indication of how much your kitchen installation will cost. It goes without saying that every kitchen installation is different; at the extreme end some kitchens can need a complete re-wire of the electric circuits, new plumbing, new gas run, walls need re-plastering and new floors laid… others can be as simple as a like-for-like replacement. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that we will provide you will a fully detailed quotation within 24 hours of us completing a site survey of your kitchen.
Contract & Schedule of work
If you are happy with our quotation we will issue a contract detailing all aspects of the job to ensure that what was agreed at quotation stage will be delivered. We will also provide you with a ‘Schedule of work’ so you know the completion date and what to expect on a day to day basis during the installation. If we say we will do something, we will… no broken promises when you work with Cavendish Kitchens.
This is where the magic happens and your dream kitchen is nearly in sight. We pride ourselves on producing a high quality finish and this is a value we will not compromise on. Nothing is too much trouble for us and we will go above and beyond to ensure your kitchen looks as good as it did in the showroom.
The one downside to installing a new kitchen is the disruption to your daily routine while the fitting is taking place. We are acutely aware of this and we will do everything we can to minimise the upheaval while your kitchen is being installed.
Quality & Speed
The phrase ‘have the right tool for the job’ is philosophy we subscribe to; it ensures we deliver the quality you expect and helps cut down the installation time allowing you to enjoy your kitchen sooner. To ensure the very best cuts, we use new saw blades and router cutters for every new kitchen we install. It may costs a little more, but the results are clear to see.
Before we hand the kitchen back to you, we test every aspect to ensure the kitchen is performing as it should.
All installation certificates will be left with you before we leave to confirm gas and electrical installations are correct.
Guarantee of workmanship
We offer a 12 month guarantee against all our work
For more information or a quote, please call 01892 710706